Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Thank You Card with Inkadinkado Hummingbird with Flower Stamp

I recently reorganized my stamp storage.  I also un-mounted all of my wood mounted stamps.  I found this stamp during my reorganization.  I thought that this stamp would work great with Distress Markers.  The card is 4.25 x 4.25 and here is the card I made with the Inkadinkado Hummingbird with Flower Stamp:



To make the card, I used the following:
  • Inkadinkado Hummingbird and Flower Stamp
  • Distress Markers - Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Salty Ocean, Black Soot, Peeled Pain, Chipped Sapphire, Forest Moss
  • WPlus9 Hand Lettered Thanks Stamp set
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Watercolor Paper
To make the card, I colored the stamp with the Distress Markers, and then lightly sprayed the colored stamp with water.  I then stamped the image onto Watercolor paper.  Using a water brush, I lightly pulled the color into the different areas, while still maintaining the outline.   Once the image was dry, I stamped the sentiment, and then mounted the image to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment