Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

WPlus9 Flora and Fauna 2

I wanted to try a no-line water coloring technique, and this stamp set seemed to be perfect for it.  Since I don't have watercolors, I used Distress Markers.   Here is a card that I made with WPlus9 Flora and Fauna 2.



I used the following to make the card:

  • WPlus9 Flora and Fauna  2
  • Distress Markers - Wild Honey, Forest Moss, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
  • Distress Ink - Antique Linen
  • Memento Lulu Lavender
  • CTMH Joyful Birthday Occasions
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Wink of Stella clear

To make the card, I first stamped the images with Antique Linen.  I then added the Distress Markers, and with a water brush lightly blended the color out. Around the flowers and birds I added a very light wash of color.  Once the image was dry, I stamped the sentiment from Joyful Birthday Occasions in Lulu Lavender.   Wink of Stella was added to the Birds to give them a bit of simmer.  The entire piece was trimmed down and mounted on the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment