Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Foiled Birthday Card

So I got a mini Minc for Christmas, and just had to use it.  Here is the card I made:


I used the following to make the card:
  • Darice Background Stamp - Music
  • Memento Danube Blue Ink
  • Tim Holtz Celebration Words Dies
  • Deco Foil - Silver Star
  • Heidi Swapp Signature Paper 6x6

To make the card:
  1. I stamped the background image with Memento Blue Danube Ink.  This was then trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front, and attached it.
  2. I trimmed a piece of the Heidi Swapp paper, to the needed size, and the deco foil to slightly larger.  This I ran through the Minc machine.
  3. The foiled image was then matted with the same blue as the card front and attached to the card front.
  4. The sentiment was cut from the Celebration Word Dies and attached to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment