For the first card, I used the following:
- Artfully Sent, Storybook and Wild Card Cricut Cartridges
- Sookwang double sided tape
- Glitter Ritz Warm Highlights and Regal Red
To make this card:
- From Artfully sent cut the card, fold along the score lines
- Cut a piece of white card stock slightly smaller than the card front. Add the Sookwang tape. Then add the Regal Red Glitter. Burnish to bring out the shine in the glitter. Add to the back of the front part of the card.
- Add Sookwang tape to another piece of White card stock. Cut the marque from Storybook, and the Sentiment from Wild Card. Make sure the tape side of the card stock is face up.
- Expose the tape on the Marque cut. Carefully remove the release paper from the sentiment - add the release paper to the Marque cut. Make sure its where you want it, and carefully press it in place.
- Add the Warm Highlights Glitter to the Marque cut. Carefully burnish it in. Remove the Sentiment and add the Regal Red Glitter and burnish in. Attach to the card front to finish the card.
For the second card, I used the following:
- Kuratake Watercolors
- Fuse tool
- Various Sequins
- Martha Stewart Iridescent Hearts & Stars Glitter
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares
- Heart die cuts
To make the card:
- Create the watercolor background using various colors of red Kuratate watercolors. Dry completely. I used a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than 4.25 x 5.5
- On a piece of red card stock cut a square using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares
- Using the fuse tool, create a shaker pocket slightly larger than the cut square, and add sequins and glitter hearts. I also added some heart die cuts with phrases hand written on them. Fuse the last side of the pocket.
- Add the shaker to the red card stock, then add both to the water color background.
- The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.