Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Watercolor Cards (Day 2)

Day 2 of the 'Watercolor for Card Makers' class (at Online Card Classes) was more watercolor backgrounds.  Since I am trying each of the techniques, I am glad I didn't take this class as an interactive class - I would never have been able to keep up!

Here are my versions of the cards from Day 2 of the class.  I won't go into specific of how the cards were made (for this you should take the class), but will provide the supplies I used.

Card 1:


Card 2 (I think this is my favorite so far):

Card 3: 

For the first card, I used:

  • Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils: WC2917 Sunburst Yellow, WC2906 Copenhagen, WC2909 Grass Green, Black
  • Kuretake Watercolor: #50
  • Spellbinders Circle Dies
  • Kreinik Gold Metallic Thread
  • Gold Sequins
For the second card, I used:

  • Kuretake Watercolors: #32, #33, #43
  • Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society Rose
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Miskit Friskit 
  • Mother's Day stamp

For the third card, I used:

  • Kuretake Watercolors: #50, #51, #64, #139
  • Darice Music Background stamp
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • Close to My Heart Framed Stamp of the Month
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 


No comments:

Post a Comment