Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Another card with Glitter and Lace

For this card, I used the same lace as in my previous card, but changed the colors.  I think for the technique to work, there needs to be a bigger difference in the colors, but my husband thought it looked good, so I made a card with it.



The card is 4.25 x 5.5 and I used the following to make the card:

  • Glitter Ritz Glitter - Java Bean
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter - Bright Cranberry (657)
  • Sookwang Double sided tape
  • Lace
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday Die (1054)
  • Recollections Foil Paper

To make the card, I covered a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of white card stock with the double sided tape.  After peeling off the release sheet, lace was added on top and carefully pressed down onto the tape.  The Java Bean glitter was added and burnished in.  The lace removed and the Bright Cranberry glitter added and burnished in.  I then cut a circle the Happy Birthday with the dies and the foil paper and added it to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment