Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

My First Art Impressions Watercolor

I really like the Art Impressions Watercolor stamps.  Using these stamps you really get a watercolor look with the stamps. I originally purchased a few sets, but now I want them all!   Here is the first card I made with the stamps I had:


I used the following to make the card:
  • Art Impressions WC Series 7 Set 2 stamps, Foliage Set and Flower Set
  • Distress Markers Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
  • Lawn Fawn Polka in the Meadow

This card was entered in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Summer Fun

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I love the watercolouring you've done ~ it's so soft and gentle, perfect for the image! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete