To make the card I used:
- Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Broken China Peacock Feathers
- Perfect Pearls - Perfect Pearl
- We are Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Folders - Geometric
- CTMH Framed Stamp of the Month Stamp set
- Versfine Black Onyx Ink
- Zing Clear Embossing Powder
To make the card:
- Mask the edges of 4.25 x 5.5 of white card stock (I used Neenah Solar White 80lb).
- In the center area, starting with the lightest color, I sponged on the distress ink, then added the darker color blending well.
- Perfect pearls was then added on top of the distress ink.
- The masking tape was removed, and the card stock trimmed slightly.
- I then stamped the sentiment with the Black Versfine ink in the center of the distress ink area. Clear embossing powder was added and heat set.
- The piece was then embossed using the embossing folder and added to the card base