Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

MFT Thankful Friend

Fall is coming soon, and this card is perfect fall card.


I used the following to make the card:

  • Various Copic Markers
  • Various colors of Memento Ink
  • MFT Thankful Friend Stamps and Matching Dies
  • Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Trees
  • Art Impressions Fence
To make the card, I stamped the girl with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, I then colored the image with Copic Markers.  The image was then cut out with the matching die.  I then prepared the card front. The fence was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, and then colored with Copic Markers.  The leaves (from MFT Thankful Friend) were stamped below the fence, and colored with Copic markers. The grass was then colored with Copic Markers.  The trees were stamped with a  variety of Memento Inks.  The girl was then added with pop dots to add a bit of dimension to complete the card.

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable card! I love how you created an entire scene and I really admire your coloring skills. I especially like the way you did the leaves and how some of them seem to be falling right off the trees. This is really lovely and I'm so glad you took the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete