Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Halloween Card with Mama Elephant

I've used the Mama Elephant Bootastic Halloween stamps several years now. They are perfect for the cards I make for the grandkids.  I also just got the Distress Oxide inks and had to play with them. Here is another card made with these stamps:


I used the following to make the card:

  • Mama Elephant Bootastic Stamps and Dies
  • Various Copic Markers
  • Martha Stewart Happy Halloween Stamps
  • Distress Oxide Ink
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
To make the card, I stamped the images from the Bootastic stamp set, colored them with various Copic Markers, and then cut the images with the matching dies.  Distress Oxide Inks were used for the background. The fence, bats and bird from the Happy Halloween stamp set were then added with Verafine Black Onyx ink.  The sentiment was added, and the Bootastic images were added to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment