Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Mama Elephant Halloween Card and a Galaxy Background

Here is the last Halloween card I made with the Mama Elephant Bootastic Stamp Set:


I used a lot of different items to make this card!

  • Martha Stewart Happy Halloween Stamp Set
  • Mama Elephant Bootastic Stamp Set and Matching Dies
  • MFT Small Brick Backgroup Stamp
  • Various Distress Oxide Ink
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed Black Embossing Powder
  • Various Copic Markers
  • Lawn Fawn Hippo Ink
To make the card, I first created the Galaxy background for the card.  I made this using a technique shown by Jennifer McQuire (click here to see the details).  While that was drying, I then stamped the small brick background, using the Hippo Lawn Fawn ink.  This was then colored with Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink.  I then stamped the images from Bootastic, colored them with various Copic Markers, and cut them out with the matching dies.  To the front of an A2 sized card, I added a strip of dark green card stock.  A small portion of the Brick wall was then added.  The Galaxy background was added to the top of the card.  The images from Bootastic were added.  To complete the card, I stamped the bats from the Happy Halloween stamp set, along with the sentiment in Versamark.  Embossing Powder was added and heat set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment