Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Art Impressions Foiled Christmas Card

I thought these Art Impressions snowmen were so cute! I thought that they looked great on a panel that was foiled.


To make the card, I used the following:

Art Impressions Holly Jolly Set

  • Zig Clean Color Brushes
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Deco Foil - Lime
  • Hero Arts - Infinity Nested Frame Cuts - Oval
  • Gina K - Foil-Mates Holly Jolly 
  • Gina K - Foil-Mates Large Snowflakes
  • Gina K - Fancy Foils Silver Sequins
To make the card, I used a 4 x 5.25 piece of the Large Snowflakes Foil-Mates.  I then added the Silver Sequins foil to the panel.  I cut the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Foil-mates with a Hero Arts oval die, and then added the Lime Green foil.  This was added to the snowflake panel.  The snowmen were stamped with Versafine Black Onyx Ink and then colored with various Zig Clean Color brushes. They were then fussy cut and added to the snowflake panel.  The panel was added to a green card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment