Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Deco Foil and Tim Holtz Christmas Card

I love the look of foil on cards.  I saw a similar card on a Gina K Youtube video (see it here), and decided to try it myself.  I have two different pictures of the same card, with different lighting in an attempt to show the foil (which does not photograph well!):



I used the following to make the card:

  • Deco Foil Transfer Gel
  • XpressIt Foil Deco Tape
  • Tim Holtz Festive Stencil
  • Deco Foil Emerald Watercolor
  • Neenah Smooth Desert Storm card stock
To make the card, I placed the stencil over the card stock and covered the area with a thin layer of the Deco Foil Transfer Gel.  The stencil was removed and the gel allowed to set until clear.  The foil was added using a laminator.  The panel was then trimmed to size and added to the card base.  The Deco tape was added to the edge of the panel to complete the card.


1 comment:

  1. It is tricky to photograph but you did it well! Beautiful job on the card!

    ReplyDelete