Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Styled Woodland Christmas Cards

I took a class a few years ago, where we made a card similar to this one, since I had the stamps and stencil, I decided to make a few of these for Christmas this year.


I used the following to make the card:

  • Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Stencil
  • Tim Holtz Styled Woodlands Stamp set
  • Various Distress Markers
  • Distress Ink - Tea Dye
  • Ribbon
To make the card, I colored one of the wreath stamps with the Distress Markers.  The stamp was then spritzed with water, and stamped on a piece of watercolor paper.  The stencil was then placed over the image and distress ink added.  The sentiment was added to the middle of the wreath. The panel was then cut to size, ribbon added and added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment