Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

A foiled Birthday Card

I think the theme of my cards for this year will be "Foiled".  I have also found that I am using my stencils more than I had before. I was in need of some birthday cards, that would work for a guy.  I think this colorful one is perfect.   I really like the way this one came out, and want to use this foil again.


For this card, I used:

  • Deco Foil Rainbow Foil
  • Deco Foil Transfer Gel
  • Judkins Square Asanoha Stencil
  • Altenew Beautiful Inside
  • Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
To make the card, the stencil was placed on white card stock, and the transfer gel was added, making sure to only add the gel to a portion of the stencil.  The stencil removed, and once the gel was dry, the foil added using my Minc machine.  The foiled panel was trimmed down, and matted.  This was then added to the card base  The sentiment strip was stamped with Versamark, embossing powder added, heat set, and added to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment