Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

A Tool Wreath for Fathers Day

So, I like using the Wreath Builder system from Gina K, and I needed Fathers Day Cards.  I found some tool stamps that worked perfectly to build a Tool Wreath!

For the card, I used the following:

  • Gina K Wreath Builder (3.75" template)
  • Gina K Black Amalgam Ink
  • Hero Arts - Fathers Day Stamp Set (I cut apart the set of tools stamp)
  • Copic Markers
  • Sentiment is from an old stamp set - unknown manufacturer
  • Ranger Dye Ink - Blue Ribbon, Classic Cherry
To make the card, I first cut apart the set of tools stamp, since I needed the individual ones.  Using the 3.75 inch Wreath Builder Template,  I stamped the images with the Gina K ink.  There were then colored with Copic markers.  I then cut the wreath in half! A silver mat was added to a card base, and the top and bottom of the wreath added.  A strip of white card stock was matted with silver, and then added between the top and bottom parts of the wreath..  The sentiment was added to the complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment