Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Jigsaw Puzzle Bithday Card

So, my grandson loves puzzles, the harder the better!  When I saw the Impression Obsession Puzzle Background die, I knew I needed it for his birthday card.  Of course, I only started the puzzle, and left the remainder for him to complete!




To make this card, I used the following:

  • Impression Obsession Puzzle Background Die
  • Mama Elephant Make a Wish Stamp set
  • Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • Glossy Paper
  • Ranger Alcohol Inks
To make the card, I used a background I had made several years ago, using glossy paper and alcohol inks.  I heat embossed the sentiment on the background.  This was then cut using the puzzle die.  I also embossed the die on the front of the card, as a guide for the puzzle.  To start the puzzle, I permanently attached several pieces.  The remaining puzzle pieces were run through an Xyron, with repositionable tape.  These will be mailed with the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment