Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Birthday Card with Hero Arts July Kit

My husbands birthday is in July, and he loves the outdoors.  When I saw the My Monthly Hero Kit for July, it was one I knew I had to have it, just for the birthday card! Here is the card I made:


I used the following to make the card:

  • My Monthly Hero Kit July 2019 
  • Hero Arts Ink - Sandstone, Dusty Blue, Cocoa
  • Gina K Ink - Blue Denim, Black Amalgam
  • Distress Oxide - Hickory Smoke, Pumice Stone, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles
  • Versmark
  • Hero Arts Blue Pearl Embossing Powder


To make the card, I stamped all layers of the dock, the mountains and the trees.  I then masked the mountain area and the dock.  Using my Picket Fence Life Changing  Brushes, I added the lighter blue for the sky, and the darker blue for the water.  Over the water, I added some waves (these are not visible in the picture) by stamping them with Versamark and adding the Blue Pearl Embossing Powder.  A few ducks, birds and a fish were added, along with the sentiment.  The panel was trimmed and matted and added to a card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment