Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Golden Anniversary Card

Here is a card I made for a friends 50th Wedding Anniversary.  For this card, I knew I needed to use a lot of gold.  So for this card, foil and gold embossing powder were needed!


I used to following for the card:

  • Deco Foil - Champagne Foil, Toner Sheets
  • Gina K Designs - Heart Circle Die, Large Single Stitch Circle dies, Wish stamp set
  • Picket Fence - Words to Say Happy Anniversary stamp set
  • VersaMark
  • Stampendous - Detail Gold Embossing Powder


To make the card, I cut the Heart circle from a Toner Sheet.  This was then foiled with the Champagne foil and added to the card base.  The white circle was cut using one of the circle dies.  The bottle and glasses are from Words to Say Happy Anniversary stamp set.  These were stamped with Versmark, Gold Embossing Powder added and heat set.  I then used the curlicues are from the Wish stamp set, and were also stamped in Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder added and heat set.  The circle was then added in the center of the heart circle.  The sentiment was added with Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder added and heat set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment