Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Fathers Day Card with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Pan Pastels

I've had Pan Pastels for several years, but haven't used them all that much.  I originally got them because I has having problems getting smooth blends with ink, and thought these would work better, which they did.   But, with practice, I got better at ink blending, and I didn't use the Pan Pastels all that much.  I finally decided that it was time to use them again, and here is the card I made using the Pan Pastels:

I used the following to make the card:

  • Various colors of Pan Pastels
  • MFT Oval Extraordinaire Stencil Mask
  • Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Small Wild Grass and Birds
  • Gina K - By The Sea 2 Stamp Set
  • Gina K - Coral Reed Ink and Card Stock


 

No comments:

Post a Comment