Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

My version of a Cathy Zielske Card.

When I saw this card on Cathy Zielske's blog, I knew I needed to recreate it.  I like Cathy's style, and this was a card that really caught my attention.  Here is my version of the card:


To make the card, I used:

  • Various colors of Distress Ink
  • Taylored Expressions - Ray Of Sunshine die
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Recollections - Foam Squares
  • The Sentiment was from an old set.
The Distress Ink was used like a watercolor and added to the watercolor paper.  This was then cut with the die.  I made sure that the pieces stayed in the die and purple tape was added to the back to keep everything in place when it was removed from the die.  I then used Glad Press n' Seal to hold all of the pieces in place from the front, and the purple tape removed.  Foam Squares were added to all of the pieces and the entire thing was added to an A2 size card base.  The frame was then removed leaving the rays in place.  The sentiment was added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment