Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Dragonfly Birthday (Gina K)

 I needed a more masculine birthday card, and the stamp set from Gina K - The Wetlands 2 worked great!  I added Wink of Stella to the wings, although it didn't show well in the photo.


I used the following for the card:
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K - The Wetlands 2 stamp set
  • Gina K - Black Onyx ink
  • Wink of Stella - Clear
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detail Black Embossing Powder
  • Distress Ink - Lucky Clover, Mermaid Lagoon
To make the card, I stamped the images on white card stock with black ink.  I then re-stamped with Versamark.  Black embossing powder was then added and heat set.  The background was then done using blender brushes with the distress ink.  The image and black mat were then cut using Master Layouts 1. These are added to the card base.  Wink of Stella was added to the wings to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment