Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Rainbow Thanks Card


Thanks to @czdesign for this idea!  I saw a very similar idea in one of her videos and and blog posts (see it here).  I also decided to use Cryogen Curious Metallic White paper which can handle a bit of water, has a little sparkle, and is whiter than the watercolor paper I have.  Its a paper I frequently use for Copic and Colored Pencil work.



I used the following for this card:

  • Taylored Expressions - Thanks die
  • Gansi Tambi Watercolors
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 2
  • Gina K Designs - Angel Aura Rhinestones
  • Cryogen Curious Metallic White paper
To make the card, I cut the Thanks out 3 times.  These were then glued together.  I used a rainbow selection of the watercolors to apply to the background.  Once dry,  it was cut with one of the dies from Master Layouts 2.  The mat was also cut from a die in the same set.  These were then attached to the card base.  The rhinestones were added to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment