Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentines Day card

I have no small heart stamps and no heart background papers!  I needed one or the other for the Valentines day card I was creating.  So what was  I going to do?  I decided to create my own!  So, using my computer, I created the hearts, printed it on Hamilco paper using a laser printer, and foiled it using my Minc machine.  It ended up perfect for this card.




To make this card, I used:
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1 and 2, Small and Large Circle Dies
  • Art Impressions - Valentines Critters
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
  • Various Copic Markers
  • Heidi Swapp - Red Minc Foil
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
To make the card, I first created the background, (creating the hearts, printing on a laser printer and foiling).  The foiled heart background was then cut with one of the dies from Master Layouts 2, and the black mat from the same set.  This was then added on the card base.  The porcupine was stamped with Memento ink on Neenah solar white paper, and colored with various colors of Copic Markers.  The image was then cut using one of the small circle dies.  The black mat was cut with the associated large circle die. Using foam tape this was then attached to the card base.  The sentiment was stamped using Versamark, Embossing Powder added and heat set.  This was then added to the card with foam tape as well, to complete the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment