Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Mothers Day Card (Gina K - Again!)

I think that Gina K products are perfect to make Mothers Day cards!  Here is the card I made for my Mother this year:


For the card I used:

  • Gina K - Dusty Rose, Black Onyx, Lucky Clover, Wild Dandelion Inks
  • Gina K - Petite Flourish background stamp
  • Gina K - Watercolor Flowers stamps and dies
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1, 2 and 3
  • CTMH - Just to Say stamp set
To make the card, I stamped the background with Lucky Clover.  This was then cut with one of the Master Layouts 2 dies.  The black mat was cut with the associated die from the same set.  The two pieces were attached together. The white oval was cut using one of the Master Layout 1 dies.  The scalloped mat was cut from the associated die from the same set.  These were then attached together and added to the background. I then stamped and die cut the flower and stems.  These were arranged and attached on the white oval.  The sentiment was stamped and cut using one of the flag dies from Master Layouts 3.  The sentiment was attached using foam tape.  The entire panel as added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment