Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Mandala Burst Happy Birthday Card

I've wanted to use the Mandala Burst stencil for a while.  So I created a background using it, then decided to use it for this card:


 I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K Ink - Blue Raspberry, Wild Dandelion, Grass Green
  • Gina K - Mandala Burst Stencil
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1
  • Creative Expressions - Happy Birthday die
  • Altenew - Birthday Greetings Stamp set
To make the card, I used the stencil, and starting in the center of the stencil, added Wild Dandelion ink with a blender brush.  I followed that with Grass Green and finally Blue Raspberry.  The stenciled panel was then die cut using one of the Master Layouts 1 dies.  A black mat was also cut with the associated die.  The stenciled panel was attached to the mat, and then the entire piece added to a yellow card base.  I die cut the Happy Birthday Sentiment and added that to the stenciled panel.  Since this card was for a missed birthday, I added the belated stamp to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment