Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

Love card

I really like the flowers from Gina K Designs Watercolor Flowers stamp set.  I used two of the flowers to make this card.   

I used the following to make this card:

  • Gina K - Watercolor Flower Stamp set and dies
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 4, Small and Large circle dies
  • Gina K - Lucky Clover, Wild Dandelion, Tangerine Twist, Red Hot Ink
  • Gina K - Angel Aura Rhinestones
  • Distress Ink - Broken China
  • Picket Fence Studio - Floral Damask Stencil
  • Cricut - Love (Home Accents)
To make the card, I stamped the flowers and stems from the Watercolor Flowers stamp set onto white card stock.  These were then cut with the associated dies.  The circles were cut from white and blue cardstock using the Small and Large circle dies.  The background was created using the Floral Damask stencil and the distress ink.  This was then cut using the scalloped rectangle from Master Layouts 4. Using foam tape the background was attached to the card base.  The flowers were arranged on the circle and attached.  The white circle and blue circle were attached together and added to the background.  Something was still needed, so I cut the love sentiment using my Cricut and attached it to the card.  I felt that something was STILL missing, so the Rhinestones were added. I decided to stop at that point and call the card complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment