Pages

Monday, August 14, 2023

Sunflower Birthday Card

My niece loves sunflowers, so when the Sunflower stencil from Gina K Designs was introduced, I knew it would make a perfect birthday card for her.   

To make the card, I used:

  • Gina K Designs - Spectacular Sunflower Stencil
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K Designs - Sweet Corn, Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard, Kraft, Warm Cocoa, Dark Chocolate Inks
  • Altenew - Birthday Greetings
To make the card, I used the stencil, ink and blending brushes to create the Sunflower.  Since the Sunflower is a layered stencil, I started with the lighter inks, and moved to the darker inks.  The sentiment was then added using the darkest ink.  The flower was then cut with ML 1, and a coordinating mat was also cut.  These were then added to a white card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment