Pages

Monday, August 21, 2023

Using Waste Foil

I recently purchased the Lush Leaves  Stencil Mates from Gina K Designs.  i foiled the lush leaves and just fell in love with the waste foil!  I knew I needed to make a card with it.

I used the following to make the card:

  • Therm O Web - Deco Foil Emerald Watercolor Toner Foil
  • Glitter Ritz - Cool Highlight Micro fine glitter
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink
  • Gina K Designs - Enjoyable Greetings
  • Sookwang Double Sided Tape
To make the card, I added the Sookwang tape to a piece of  white card stock.  Once the tape was exposed, I carefully added the waste foil.  The foil backer sheet was removed.  Since the leaf outlines were still exposed tape, I covered them with micro fine glitter.  This piece was then cut with ML 1, along with a gold mat.  These were then added to a green card base.  The center oval, and mat were also cut with ML 1 and attached to the card.  The sentiment was then stamped to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment