Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

More cards with MFT Quilt Square Cover Up

For this card I used some of the left overs from the previous cards I made. 



I used the following to make the cards:
  • My Favorite Things - Quilt Square Cover-up - left over cuts
  • Gina K Simply Snowflakes Stamp Set
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Various Buttons from RosiesButtons
  • Kreinik #16 Braid 002HL
To make the card, I used the left over cuts from previous cards made with the Quilt Square Cover-Up.  For this card, I used the larger pieces, and carefully aligned them near the top of the card base. A strip of matching paper was added to the bottom of the card.  The sentiment from the Simply Snowflakes stamp set was stamped in Versamark.  Detailed Gold Embossing Power was added and heat set.  Kreinik braid, was tied through the button.and added to the front of the card to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment