Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Birthday Card with Deco Foil "Leftovers"

Ever since I started foiling, I have these left over pieces of foil.  I've been trying to use these leftovers in making cards.  Here is a card that I made with some of the leftovers.  Of course, I ended up with more leftovers - which I will use on another card in the future!

I used the following:
  • Toner Sheets
  • Heidi Swapp Minc Holographic Foil, Blue Foil
  • CTMH Celebration Stamp Set
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
To make the card, I used a left over piece of blue foil, which was the "leftover" piece for this card.  It was leftover from a previous card I made using Simon Says Stamp Circular Rose stencil.  This leftover was added to a toner sheet.  Since there was still a large area of toner sheet, I then added the Holographic foil.   Since this is very shiny - I needed to tone it down a bit, by embossing a sentiment to vellum.  This was then added to the foiled piece, and added to the card base to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment