Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Birthday Card with Perfect Pearls

I recently saw this card made by Justine Hovey, and once again, I had all of the supplies so I made my own version of the card.  You can't see the shine of the Perfect Pearls in the picture, but its very visible in person!


I used the following to make the card:

  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Zig Clear Embossing Powder
  • Perfect Pearls - Forever Red, Forever Blue, Forever Green, Forever Violet
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Lime Sorbet and Aquamarine
  • Greenhouse Society - Stems stamp set (for the greeting)
  • Versafine
  • Simon Says Stamp Floral Sparkle Die
To make the card, using white card stock, cut slightly smaller than the card base, I cut the flowers using the Floral Sparkle die.  The sentiment was stamped using Versafine Black Onyx ink, clear embossing powder added and heat set.  On the card base, I masked the edges, and then added Versafine to the left side.  Perfect Pearls were then added to the area.  The top piece was then added to the card base.  Sequins were added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment