Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Birthday Cards with Gina K. Foil-mates

I love the look of foil!  The foil-mates designs from Gina K. are beautiful.  I decided to get coordinating foil, paper and ink, along with some foil-mates, and just play.  The paper is wonderful and I will be definitely be ordering more!  I made 2 cards, and several backgrounds, which I will use on future cards.  The only problem with foil, is that its just so difficult to photograph!

Here are the cards I made:




To make the cards, I used the following:

  • Gina K - Wild Lilac Paper, Foil
  • Gina K - Sweet Mango Paper Foil and Ink
  • Gina K - Foil-mates Elegant Damask, Birthday Essentials
  • Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Squares
Making the cards was very easy!  I cut the Elegant Damask paper in half,  Each side was foiled.  I cut the sentiments with the Simon Says Stamp Stitctched dies.  These were then foiled.  The background and the sentiment were then matted with black paper.  For the Sweet Mango card, I used the matching ink and colored a white ribbon.  The ribbon was added to the background and then added to the card base.  For the Wild Lilac card, I just used white ribbon, which was added to the background and then added to the card base.  For both cards the sentiments were added with pop dots to provide a bit of dimension to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment