Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Foil left overs made into cards

After having created some great foiled cards, I had left over pieces.  What do do?  Make some cards. Here are the cards:

Card #1:


Card #2:

For the first card, I had some left over Sweet Mango Foil, from foiling a piece of Gina K Elegant Damask paper.  I added the foil to a piece of toner paper.  Once I looked at it I realized it looked very "Halloweeny", so a Halloween card was made.  I used Lawn Fawn Spooktacular stamps and stamped the pumpkin using Sweet Mango ink, and the hat with Memento Black Ink.  Both were colored with Copic markers.  I then cut the image with a Spellbinders Classic Oval die and sponged over it with more Sweet Mango ink.  This was then matted with black.  I colored a bit of ribbon with the ink as well.  The ribbon was added to the foiled piece, then the pumpkin image added to complete the card.

For the second card, I again used toner paper, and foiled with a left over piece of Wild Lilac foil.  With this card, it needed a lighter background, so I then added Heidi Swapp silver foil.  I used one of the Happy Birthday Gina K Foil Mates sentiments.  This was cut using a Simon Says Stamp Square Stitched dies, and foiled with Wild Lilac foil.  It was matted with black paper.  Ribbon and a bow were added to the main foiled piece, and the sentiment added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment