Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

BIrthday card with MFT Diagonal Quit Square Coverup

This card is similar to one I made a few years ago (check it out here).


For this card, I used:
Soookwang Double Sided tape
MFT Diagonal Quilt Square Coverup
Glitter Ritz Royal Blue, Silver, Sea Green
Elizabeth Craft Designs White Micro Fine Glitter
CTMH Joyful Birthday Occasions
Lawn Fawndamentals - Freshly Cut Grass

TO make the card, I added the Sookwang tape to a piece of white card stock.  Using the die, I then ran the die and the tape covered paper through my Cuttlebug.  In my case, I know that this will cut through the tape, but not through the paper completely, which is what I wanted.  I then carefully removed sections of the tape to expose the sticky and add the glitter.  After each color, I made sure I burnished the glitter in before exposing the next sections and adding the glitter.  The completed image was added to the card base.  I carefully scored two lines below the image and at the bottom of the card.  Between these lines, I stamped the sentiment to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment