Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Creepy Halloween Card

Here is a cute Halloween card that is made with a variety of products. These are all older stamps, some I don't even know the manufacturer!  But, they all went together so well to make this card:

I used the following for the card:

  • Distress Oxide Ink - Dusty Concord, Abandoned Coral, Scattered Straw
  • Recollections - Halloween Phrases
  • I don't know the manufacturer of the tree and fence stamps
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • VersaMark
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
To make the card, I used the Life Saving Brushes from Picket Fence Studio to add and  blend the Distress Oxide Ink.  This was then spritzed with a little water.  Once the panel was dry, I stamped the tree with the Black Onyx Ink, added clear embossing power over the top and heat set it.  I repeated the process for the fence.  I added the sentiment by stamping with VersaMark, adding white embossing powder and heat setting it.  The entire panel was then matted with black card stock and added to the card base to complete the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment