Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

A Ghost filled Halloween Card

I collect foil.  I admit it, I am a foil hoarder.  I think I have more foil than I will ever use!  One of the foils I found in my collection is not all that opaque.  It was perfect for the ghosts on this card:


I used the following for the card:
  • A Colorful Life - Ghosties Stencil
  • Creative Vision Stamps - Foilables Mini Series - Hocus Pocus
  • Gina K - Sweet Mango Foil
  • Deco Foil - Opal
  • Deco Foil - Transfer Gel
To make the card, the stencil was placed on a piece of black card stock.  The transfer gel was added.  Once dry, the opal foil was added, and run through my Minc machine.  The Hocus Pocus foilables were foiled with the Sweet Mango foil, and added on top of the ghosts.  The panel was then added to an orange card base to complete the card.

Entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment