Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Vanilla Arts - Scarlet Geranium and a card!

My grandparents grew geraniums in window boxes.  When I saw this class, it immediately reminded me of the geraniums they grew.  I knew I had to tackle at least one more Vanilla Arts class.

This was an interesting one to photograph/scan.  The flowers actually changed color depending on the lighting and the photos were different than the scan!  I am still trying to get an accurate picture! The third picture is the most accurate. The first,  taken with additional indoor lighting.  The second picture has no additional lighting (very orange), the third is a photo taken outside, the fourth picture is a scan of the original (which I used to make a card).

I had planned on spending time with my dad on his 80th birthday, the plane tickets were bought, the suitcases packed, and then my husband ended up in the hospital, so I had to re-schedule my trip, and have been calling it his "unbirthday".   So a card was in order!  I used a scanned copy to make an his  "unbirthday" card.  (and yes it was his parents the grew the geraniums)





No comments:

Post a Comment