Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

You've got mail - Fall Card

When I saw this stamp from Taylored Expressions, I knew I had to have it!  Of course it took me a year or two before I used it to make a card! 


I used the following for the card:

  • Ink on 3 Fadeout Ink
  • Impression Obsession - Wooden Plank Stamp
  • Taylored Expressions - You've Got Mail - Fall Stamp
  • Gina K designs Large and Small Rectangle Dies
  • Hero Arts - Sandstone Ink
  • Prismacolor Pencils
To make the card, I stamped the mailbox image on Kraft card stock with Fadeout Ink.  I then colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils. The image was then cut out with one of the large rectangle dies.  A slightly larger rectangle was cut out from a dark green card stock and the image was attached to the green rectangle.  The front of a dark orange card base was stamped with the Wooden Plank stamp.  The mailbox image was then to the card base to complete the card


No comments:

Post a Comment