Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

Fall Leaves Card

A while back I purchased the Gina K Leaves Foil-Mates from Gina K.  I had plans at the time to use it, but somehow didn't get around to it until now.  Its hard to photograph foil, but you can see a bit of it in the card below. 


I used the following for the card:
  • Gina K - Foil-Mates (Leaves)
  • Tim Holtz - Skeleton Leaves
  • Distress Oxide Ink - Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn, Dried Marigold, Barn Door, Fossilized Amber
  • Heidi Swapp Minc Foil - Gold
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
To make the card, I cut the Foil-Mate to 3.75 x 5.  To this I added the gold foil .  Using Life Saving Brushes I added and blended the Distress Oxide Inks.  The panel was matted with green card stock and added to the card base.  I then cut the leaves from brown card stock and added them to the card.  The sentiment was stamped in Versmark, gold embossing powder added ad heat set.  This was then added to the card.  



No comments:

Post a Comment